Barbara March has 34 years of financial services industry experience with 22 spent in the retirement industry. Barbara focuses on practical, implementable solutions to help companies create and differentiate their customer service experience.
Global Consulting to Banking, Insurance, Transfer Agent and Retirement Industries, Wealth Management, Customer Experience, Defined Contribution Technology and Financial Service Operations Management
- As CEO of BridgePoint, Barbara has worked with the Senior Leadership Teams of leading Financial Services providers to design and implement growth and scale strategies to effectively compete in the market and meet corporate demands
- Barbara has worked with large industry service providers leading their servicing and operating platform organizations and strategies, with deep experience in the institutional retirement business
- Prior to starting BridgePoint, Barbara served as Executive VP of Operations for Fidelity Investments’ Workplace Investing Defined Contribution business as well as Executive Operations Officer for Fidelity’s Transfer Agency
- She has also served as the Head of Customer Service for ING’s Wealth Management division, COO of Invesco Retirement, SVP of Operations at Putnam Investments, and VP of Customer Service at T. Rowe Price
- Earlier in her career, Barbara spent 12 years in international banking and consulting as a part of Citibank’s global expansion effort with deployments spanning Australia, Hong Kong, London, Belgium, France, Turkey, Mexico City and the U.S
- Barbara has been responsible for designing and implementing distribution, product, operating, and technology models for several large providers in the industry
Prior Positions Held
- Executive Vice President, Operations – Fidelity Investments
- Head of Customer Service – ING
- COO – Invesco Retirement
- Senior Vice President, Operations – Putnam Investments
- Vice President, Customer Service – T. Rowe Price
Barb is actively engaged with a clients' strategic planning processes to inform their plans and increase their confidence in their ability to achieve strategic outcomes in changing times.