Chris brings over 25 years of experience in quality, business transformation, and business performance improvement leadership in both financial services and manufacturing.
Organizational Design, Lean Six Sigma, Process Design, Quality Management System Design, Change Management
- As a Senior Consultant at BridgePoint, Chris has partnered with several Retirement Service providers on process design, improvement, and change management efforts designed to achieve transformation, scale, efficiency, and growth objectives
- He has worked with defined contribution executive leadership teams to assess, redesign, and implement changes to organizational processes and supporting infrastructure including: customer requirements, process, enabling technology, and roles/competencies
- Chris led a team of Master Black Belts and Black Belts for Fidelity’s DC business, focused on organizational redesign and breakthrough process improvement in Operations
- He has led multiple large-scale transformational initiatives in operations and other functions designed to streamline service for the end customer and to reduce operating cost
- As a leader in the DC business, Chris created and led multiple change management efforts for line operations associates and senior leadership, resulting in improved organizational readiness, redefined business support models, and new management routines
- Chris provided executive facilitation for Fidelity’s senior leadership team specific to strategic business planning and quality measurement development
Prior Positions Held
- Vice President, Business Performance Improvement – Fidelity Investments Employer Services Company
- Vice President, Customer Quality – Fidelity Investments
- Vice President, Business Transformation – Fidelity Investments Employer Services Company
- Director, Business Performance and Improvements – Fidelity Investments
Chris is currently leading an engagement to implement a detailed process design developed in partnership with the Client.