Denise has 25 years of experience in the retirement, wealth management and benefits administration industry. She has proven success in developing strategy and translating strategic vision into attainable and measurable results.
Product Management and Development, Sales and Distribution, Strategic Marketing, Institutional Relationship Management, Client Implementations, Process Improvement
- Denise has led product management efforts including the development of a multi-year Product Roadmap, identifying key business initiatives and prioritization with a focus on revenue growth, client retention and profitability and creating the optimum participant experience
- She has championed in-depth product assessment, market segmentation and competitive analysis, resulting in product realignment, standardization and best practice deployment for 401(k), 403(b) and 457 market segments
- She has led a relationship management organization resulting in the implementation of a strategic account management service delivery model, the launch of a cross-sell initiative, and implementation of annual client business planning
- Denise has led and managed sizable process improvement and platform integration initiatives resulting in significant operational expense reduction, streamlined processing, enhanced systems integration, improved service delivery metrics and measureable P&L impact
- She has spearheaded strategic marketing efforts focused on brand identity, competitive positioning, product/service differentiation and channel distribution marketing to maximize sales and awareness with consultants and key intermediary distribution groups
Prior Positions Held
- Executive Director– DailyAccess Corporation
- Director, Product Management – TIAA-CREF
- Vice President – Prudential Retirement Services
- Vice President, National Accounts – Putnam Investments
- Vice President, Business Development Consultant – Putnam Investments
- Vice President, Practice Head Institutional Healthcare Markets – The Copeland Companies
Denise is currently working with an insurance company client to identify the current product offering, benchmarking the offer against industry best practices and creating a product road map and prioritization for future state product offering across multiple market sectors and segments including both Tax Exempt and Corporate segments. Denise also recently worked on a similar product engagement for another major provider in the retirement industry.