Idina is a leader in practical problem solving, delivering proven results in driving down operational costs while improving client satisfaction. She has over 25 years of experience in financial services and benefits administration. In her 6 years at BridgePoint she has been instrumental in developing and maturing many solutions and approaches.
Program Management, Data-Based Operational Management, Process Redesign, Six Sigma, Client Implementation, Relationship Management, Change Leadership, Platform Conversions, Global Workforces
- As a Senior Consultant at BridgePoint, Idina has in-depth experience guiding organizations through strategic assessments of their products, processes, capabilities and technologies
- Idina has developed and implemented Program Management Offices that increase management confidence in business results, focused on both effective selection and implementation of strategic programs
- Idina has helped organizations comply with DOL fiduciary regulations, assessing risk areas, evaluating organizational readiness and embedding on implementation teams to increase success
- Idina has led operational model evaluations and vendor search (RFP and RFI) processes for leading providers looking to transform their businesses
- Idina applied data-driven approaches to demonstrate service performance to retain at-risk clients, demonstrating tenacity and transparency in improving experience
- Idina focused a client service team on increasing profitability for key clients by leveraging her benefits administration expertise to guide the clients to more standardized service and a better customer experience
Prior Positions Held
- Vice President, HW Client Business Unit Head – Fidelity Workplace Benefits
- Director, Client Services – Fidelity Workplace Benefits
- Health & Welfare Operations Delivery Director – Fidelity Workplace Benefits
- Senior Manager, Project Management – Fidelity Workplace Benefits
In addition to consulting with clients, Idina also works within BridgePoint to continually improve how we deliver on our consulting engagements.