Ira is an experienced financial services consultant and successful mutual fund executive with over 30 years of retail, offshore and institutional experience with a strong track record in building solutions, reducing risk, and increasing productivity. He is a proven industry leader with excellent relationship building, tactical execution and decision-making skills.
Mutual Funds, Financial Services Consulting, Offshore & Institutional Experience, Leadership, Operations, Broker-Dealer, Investments
- Ira has 9 years of experience consulting to customers such as DTCC, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, Waddell & Reed, DST Systems and FINRA and has also served on the board of Commonwealth Funds
- He spent 13 years as a Senior Vice President of INVESCO Fund Services, where he was responsible for all transfer agent operations and services for retail, retirement, institutional and offshore funds
- He has negotiated transfer agency/broker-dealer fees resulting in corporate savings of $2M per year and served as the expert representing AIM in conversations with regulatory agencies to ensure corporate compliance
- He has managed shareholder service and operations units for fund groups that included Drexel Burnham, AIM Funds, Charter Funds, and Templeton Funds
- Ira’s professional licenses and association affiliations include: NASD Registered Series 6, Series 26, Series 63, ICI Broker-Dealer Advisory Committee, NASD Breakpoint Task Force, Advisory Steering Committee, NSCC Mutual Fund Profile Advisory Committee, Midwest NICSA Committee Chairman
- Ira serves as an Independent Board Trustee for multiple fund boards, including Chairman of Governance Committee for Valued Adviser’s Trust, Chairman of Audit Committee for Griffin Capital Funds, and Chairman of the Board for Angel Oak Funds
Prior Positions Held
- Independent Board Member
- Senior Vice President -Invesco Fund Services
- Vice President, Retirement Plan Services – AIM Investment Services
- Vice President – Prudential
- Assistant Vice President , Transaction Processing Department – Prudential
- Assistant Department Head – Bank of New York
Ira has recently been named Independent Chairman of the Board of the Angel Oak Capital Funds, a $7 billion fund company.