Jody has spent her career helping businesses improve the value of their product and service portfolio with almost 30 years experience in the asset management, brokerage, advisory, retirement, trust, and custody businesses.
Strategy Creation and Implementation, Product Management and Development, Sales and Distribution, Client Service Management, P&L Management, Leadership Development, Organizational Transformation
- As a Practice Leader for BridgePoint, Jody has hands-on experience leading financial services firms through strategic assessment and transformation of their businesses for profitable growth. This includes working with leading asset management firms on their growth strategies across institutional and retail businesses
- Jody has assisted multiple financial services firms – including asset managers, insurance companies, and outsourcers on the implementation of the DOL fiduciary regulations, with a focus on strategic implications and organizational readiness impact assessment
- Jody has helped multiple financial services institutions and businesses enhance the maturity of their Product Management capabilities, resulting in heightened client satisfaction, improved associate skills and competencies and enhanced business outcomes
- Jody has worked with multiple financial services institutions and businesses to improve the effectiveness of their advisor distribution practices. Results have included increasing sales efficiency and capacity while simultaneously boosting advisor satisfaction and new business growth
- While Head of Product Management for Fidelity’s National Financial business, she led the development of innovative products and tools to serve the needs of Broker-Dealers and Advisors
Prior Positions Held
- Executive Vice President – Fidelity Investments
- Head of Product Management – National Financial
- Senior Vice President – JP Morgan Chase
Jody is currently partnering with major Insurance companies and Asset Managers on the strategic transformation of their business.