Drawing on her 25 years of experience and passion for the Financial Services industry, Kathleen builds world class programs that deliver proven results.
Defined Contribution Product Distribution, Program Management, Product Development, Advisor Sales and Distribution Strategies, Relationship Management, Marketing Communications
- Kathleen led a high-touch retirement consulting team at a large independent broker-dealer/RIA where she was responsible for overall program management and leading initiatives in the development and delivery of products and services that support advisors in the retirement plan marketplace
- She has extensive experience managing relationships with recordkeepers and asset managers to create strategic plans that define and drive sales strategy, fueling sales activity and increasing market share
- Kathleen developed several go-to-market strategies and multi-faceted marketing and training programs to promote adoption and ensure sales goals were measured and achieved
- She has deep knowledge in the Department of Labor Conflict of Interest Rule, fiduciary best practices, broker-dealer engagement, and retirement platforms across market segments
- Kathleen has collaborated with third party technology companies to inform product roadmaps for investment, benchmarking and income planning tools to enhance user experience and functionality
- She has facilitated several advisory boards to garner input and validate strategic direction
Prior Positions Held
- Vice President, Retirement Consulting – Commonwealth Financial Network
- Vice President, Retirement Products – Fidelity Investments
- Vice President, Customer Reporting – Fidelity Investments
- Regional Sales Vice President – Citigroup/Smith Barney Plan Services
Kathleen is the President of the Women in Pensions Network (WiPN) and recently attended the NAPA Connect conference, a one-of-a-kind gathering for women Advisors who share a commitment to the retirement plan market.