Laura possesses a deep knowledge of financial services and professional consulting, having worked in operations, sales and marketing, legal and compliance, personnel management and business performance improvement. She has built and maintained client relationships from the proposal development stage through ongoing account management and client support. Laura has successfully worked with cross-functional teams to deliver exemplary products and services to clients by effectively analyzing and streamlining processes to achieve greater efficiencies.
Client Relationship Development and Support, Strategic Marketing, Product Management and Development, Data Analysis, System and Process Development and Analysis
- Consistently translated complex client requirements to develop automated solutions and processes that improved operational efficiency and resulted in reduced expenses and significant improvements in quality
- International experience working with a matrix organization as a global manager of US client interactions, including the coordination of Romanian and domestic-based resources focused on all aspects of technology delivery to US clients
- Responsible for driving year over year revenue growth and deepening client relationships by directly working with key accounts to increase paid services while acting as a client partner to develop stronger relationships
- Experience developing strong teams via the use of advanced psychometric evaluation tools such as Everything DiSC to resolve conflicts and improve team and client interactions.
- Advanced knowledge of US capital market products including mutual funds, variable annuities and retirement products. Previous FINRA licensed professional, holding the Series 7 and 24 licenses
Prior Positions Held
- Account Manager, Data Analysis – Recognos Financial
- Client Driver Manager, Marketing & Sales – PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Marketing Manager, Houston Area – KPMG, LLP
- Investment Relations Manager, Retail Marketing – Invesco
- Business & Technology Manager, Legal & Compliance – Invesco
- Operations Manager, Transfer Agent – Invesco
Laura holds the designation of Certified Facilitator Everything DiSC® - Workplace and works with individuals and organizations to help them build better relationships through team-building, conflict resolution and other coaching sessions.