Leighanne has over 20 years experience working for C-Level executives and administrators in the Education, Healthcare and Financial industries.
Office Management and Administrative Skills, Organizational Expertise, Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Leighanne has partnered with CEOs on day-to-day business operations including human capital management, financial oversight and inter-departmental project coordination
- She has extensive experience with financial controls such as expense management, particularly in regards to expense protocol creation, approval and auditing
- Leighanne’s organizational skill set has been utilized extensively in multi-disciplinary teams across an array of strategic, regulatory and operational projects
- She has served in a variety of C-Suite executive roles including risk management, corporate governance, operational management and senior leadership
Prior Positions Held
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager – Progressus Therapy, LLC
- Executive Assistant to the CMO – WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- Executive Assistant to VP of Supervision – GunnAllen Financial, Inc.
- Administrative Associate to the Chairman – University of Alabama at Birmingham