Rachael brings 20 plus years of experience working exclusively in the retirement plan industry, primarily focusing on
401(k) plans. She has managed the development, as well as authored numerous components, of courses relating to defined contribution plans and industry issues.
Educational Design and Content Development, Certification Program Development, Item Writing According to Psychometric Standards, Meeting Facilitation
- As a Field Consultant with BridgePoint, Rachael offers experience with researching and writing about defined contribution plan issues and plan mechanics
- Rachael has worked with industry subject matter experts to target topics and develop content which serve to educate plan service provider associates
- Rachael oversaw the development and ongoing administration of an industry-recognized credentialing program
- She led the development of credentialing exams according to psychometric standards
- Rachael has facilitated defined contribution training for several thousand associates employed by the leading service providers to the retirement plan industry
Prior Positions Held
- Education Director – The SPARK Institute, Inc.
- Certification Program Manager – The SPARK Institute, Inc
- Training and Education Manager – Professional Development Solutions, LLC
- Education Facilitator – RG Wuelfing and Associates