Renee is a results-driven financial services professional who brings over 30 years of experience in the mutual fund and retirement industries.
Operations Management, Project Management, Business Development, Product Management and Development, Client Relationship Management, Complex Problem Solving
- Renee led several large client engagements with the goal of identifying alternative growth opportunities and lowering costs/increasing scale
- Renee has been instrumental in establishing Transformation Offices for key Bridgepoint clients
- She has experience reducing major cost pools, evaluating and changing operating models, analyzing operating capabilities, assessing processes and validating product offers
- As Director of Strategic Services and College Savings Plan Business for T. Rowe Price, she managed multiple enterprise-wide strategic initiatives designed to enhance growth, profitability and client satisfaction
- In this role, Renee also created the strategy and business plan for the 529 College Savings Plan product, which she launched and successfully managed the growth to almost 500,000 accounts representing $8B in assets
- She designed and implemented a Best Practice Sharing program that shared thought leadership and intellectual capital with the firm’s largest, strategic clients
- Renee led firm-wide exploration of investment solutions to address retirement income needs of T. Rowe Price investors
Prior Positions Held
- Director of Strategic Services and College Savings Plans Business – T. Rowe Price
- Manager, Retail Individual Services – T. Rowe Price
- Manager, Client Services and Administration – T. Rowe Price
- Manager, Los Angeles Investor Center – T. Rowe Price
Renee recently led an engagement that involved assisting a client with defining the preferred processes to deliver a robust customer experience, documenting the key processes and leveraging these processes to enable a comprehensive training strategy and approach. This work was an integral component in the client's overall technology and business integration efforts.